Before applying for any of our vacancies please read these guidelines:
Teaching Assistant Vacancies
We are offering an exciting opportunity for you to work with us through a shared teamwork approach.
We are pleased to be able to offer the following Teaching Assistant Level 2 opportunities:
- Teaching assistant- Named child- with ADHD and ASD- 16.66 hours – PM
- Teaching assistant- Named child- with learning difficulties- 22.5 hours – AM
- Teaching assistant- Temporary position with a child with social communication difficulties – 22.5 hours – AM
Level 2 pay is currently £11.42 to £11.62 per hour
We are looking for candidates who:
- Love making learning an enjoyable experience
- Are keen and excited about supporting a curriculum that is creative and innovative and tailored to the needs of all children
- Enjoy being part of a committed team
- Have had experience of working with individual or small groups of children and taking the lead in activities
- Are able to organise tasks and set boundaries
- Supporting other adults and children
- Undertake Record keeping and assessments as required
- Explain tasks simply and clearly and foster independence
- Supervise children, and adhere to defined behaviour management policies
- Accept and respond to authority and supervision
- Work with guidance, but under limited supervision
- liaise and communicate effectively with others
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Reflect on and develop professional practice
- Can be self-directed and use initiative
- Have good IT skills
Training will be given to the right candidates.
If you feel that this could be you…
Application forms and further details are available below.
We provide a full induction programme and are committed to your further professional development.
Visits to the school to meet the pupils and staff are positively encouraged. We guarantee a warm welcome!
Closing date: Thursday 2nd September 2021 10.00am
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd September 2021
Interviews: Thursday 9th September
Please make it clear on your application form which position(s) you are applying for.
Mayfield and other local schools advertise their jobs via EPM so please check their website regularly EPM Website
Mayfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.